With two offices we offer in person services at our Head office located in Toronto business district on bay street. Our building is ideally located next door to the bay subway station in the upscale Yorkville area between Cumberland terrace and Bloor street. As well as our secondary office located in the Chateau Laurier Hotel in the Ottawa Area. In addition to this we have an affiliation Regus which has locations across Canada and the USA that can be utilized for a moderate charge. In addition to this we have utilized the facilities of many Court reporting services in the Toronto, Windsor, Ottawa corridor as well as hotels in areas where no such facilities existed including Thunder Bay, Muskoka, and Parry Sound.
In addition to in person services we offer a range of electronic formats for providing resolution services. Even prior to the recent advent of video we offered telephone mediation and arbitration services for parties in several different locations between Canada and the USA, New Zeeland, UK And China amongst other locations. With respect to providing resolution services by Video we are able to and have conducted matters by Zoom, Skype , Microsoft team as well as other formats.
At all of our offices clients can expect professional services in each of the following areas:
- Bruce Ally is a member of the Society of Ontario Adjudicators and Regulators and he currently has his application pending for the Construction Adjudication roster. He has adjudicated many matters in the areas of construction, employment, contracts and personal injury.
- Currently Bruce Ally, Agnes Kaufman and Genghiz Khan are all arbitrators who focus on a wide variety of areas including contract disputes, construction, and any other civil matters. In addition to this, Genghiz Khan also does religious arbitrations.
- Bruce Ally and Maurice Ford are both qualified and fully licensed private investigators. Having successfully completed the workplace Institute’s rigorous program, they have undertaken additional training and passed the licensing provincial certifying exam. Given this extensive and highly specialized training they often engaged to conduct investigations which focus on allegations of impropriety in the workplace some common areas include harassment, theft, nepotism and racism. Bruce also is an investigator for the Canadian Sports Dispute Resolution Center of Canada which involves conducting investigations for Olympians who have been accused of doping and other improprieties?
- Bruce Ally is a certified Ombudsman who is capable of conducting investigations ad hoc investigations for private companies as required. This opportunity is often utilized by smaller companies who cannot afford a full time Ombuds person. There are several companies who utilize our services on an ongoing contractual bases.
- All of our staff are fully trained in mediation and most of them are on the Attorney Generals Roster of Mediators. In addition to civil mediations, we have and offer specializations in sports disputes for the Sport Dispute Resolution Counsel of Canada, Health Dispute Resolution for the Local Health Integration Network, and Child Protection mediations.
- Bruce Ally, Maurice Ford and Anges Kaufman are currently certified to provide coaching/counselling services.