With its head office at Yonge and Bloor in the downtown Toronto area A Place for Mediation Inc. provides services not just to the Greater Toronto Area but to the entire Ottawa, Windsor corridor and with services stretching as far north as Thunder Bay. In addition to our current office we have a satellite office in the Ottawa area.
At all of our offices clients can expect professional services in each of the following areas:
- Bruce Ally is a member of the Society of Ontario Adjudicators and Regulators and he currently has his application pending for the Construction Adjudication roster. He has adjudicated many matters in the areas of construction, employment, contracts and personal injury.
- Currently Bruce Ally, Agnes Kaufman and Genghiz Khan are all arbitrators who focus on a wide variety of areas including contract disputes, construction, and any other civil matters. In addition to this, Genghiz Khan also does religious arbitrations.
- Bruce Ally and Maurice Ford are currently certified to do investigations for our company. These Investigations often focus on allegations of impropriety in the workplace including harassment, theft and racism.
- Bruce Ally is a certified Ombudsman who is capable of conducting investigations ad hok investigations for private companies as required. This opportunity is often utilized by smaller companies who cannot afford a full time Ombuds person. There are several companies who utilize our services on an ongoing contractual bases.
- All of our staff are fully trained in mediation and most of them are on the Attorney Generals Roster of Mediators. In addition to civil mediations, we have and offer specializations in sports disputes for the Sport Dispute Resolution Counsel of Canada, Health Dispute Resolution for the Local Health Integration Network, and Child Protection mediations.
- Bruce Ally, Maurice Ford and Anges Kaufman are currently certified to provide coaching/counselling services.